Friday, February 25, 2011

Some footage/ interview from Brooklyn Ink @ Williamsburg Fashion Weekend

Williamsburg's answer to fashion week from Brooklyn Ink on Vimeo.


So weird... I am doing it. Not making any money. But I am making my dreams happen.

Here are some screen shots I took from the video above. I enhanced the screen shots. How awesome are these stills?!
I give all the cred to my models, and hair and make up team (Hair: Dominique Hanks. MakeUp: Heather Marcus)

Model: Alex Flanagan


Model: Dylan White


Model: Gary Wayne

Model: Rachel Forbes


Me!! Making it happen <3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me.
In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web might be a lot more useful than ever before.


Check out my blog post - Author's external home page...

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home