Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Collection: Rewind

Top feautred in MarieClaireMagazine.com

Creating my first fashion collection has really forced me to do new things as both a fashion designer and a fashion photographer. That being said, I have evolved on a major scale since my time as an art student. I said I would not post much of my collection until after my collection debut in January, but I am growing impatient, and just want to release what I have so far out into the world, one photo shoot at a time.

That being said, BAM! Here is my second shoot for Winter 2084.








As you can also see, I have branched out a little bit into menswear! So now I get to wear my own designs to fashion events.

Photos/ Clothes/ Goggles: Mark Tauriello
Model: Gary Rushing





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home